The Summit will be the official launch of the final report from the Technology and Law Commissioninvestigation into the use of AI in the justice system, a collaborative programme which has drawn together the insights from industry, academia, political science, civil society, law enforcement and regulators. It will also look towards the wider impacts of AI on the legal system, including future skills, impacts on legal services, business models and the future role of businesses in society.
Key themes include:
- Current state and future potential of Artificial Intelligence
- Algorithms in the Justice System – current state of play, ethics and future outlook
- Wider societal impacts of Al and its future
- Future skills and job requirements for the professions with a focus on law, banking and accountancy
- Future of legal practice and the firm in the future. Organisational and business model implications for firms